The Service Supply Chain Game is intended for supply chain professionals, students and lecturers in (service) logistics and/or asset management.
The game has most value add for people interested or employed in a (service) logistics supply chain, consisting of the following elements:
- The asset owner uses or maintains their capital assets
- The capital assets consist of rotable items that are (economically) repairable
- There is at least one repair shop in the supply chain that repairs these rotable items.
The target population of the game depends on the specific goal and variant of the game. In general, the target population consists of:
- Professionals from companies, all disciplines, that are part of a service supply chain (OEM, supplier, service provider, maintenance organization, asset owner)
- Bachelor or Master students in service logistics and/or asset management/maintenance.